The photo, taken from the website of the operator of the plant (available at: http://www.majellaparkexperience.com/#!impianti/vbk4o), gives an overview of the structures that make up the ski lift owned by the municipality of Campo di Giove.
In detail, the structure is made up of the chair lift "Le Piane - Guado di Coccia" (m 1159.50 - 1674.80 m), ski lift "Serra Campanile" (1676 m - 1787 m) and two treadmills used for many school camps.
Being replaced there is the ski lift "Quartarana" (1,350 m - 1,327 m).
The tracks currently available - as stated by the current operator - are:
- "Tavola Rotonda", blue freeride trail climbs accessible through organized, with a development 3,259 meters and a vertical drop of 727;
- "Serra Campanile", blue track, easy, with a development 900 meters and a vertical drop 120;
- "Porrara", black run with a length of 2,100 meters and a vertical drop of 700, (considered by many one of the most beautiful and challenging tracks of Apennines);
- "Le Capre" red slope of medium difficulty with a length of 1,900 meters and a vertical drop of 520;
- "Quartarana destra", green track with a length of 1,100 meters and a vertical drop 350;
- "Quartarana sinistra", Blue track with a length of 1,200 meters and a vertical drop 350.
The photo was taken at the base of the chairlift "Le Piane - Guado di Coccia." The property was built in 2003 commissioned by the Municipality of Campo di Giove.
These principal characteristics:
Speed: 2.8 m / sec
Capacity: 1,200 p / h
Journey time: 8'40 "
Rope: Ø 34 mm
Start height: 1159.50 m
Height at the arrival: 1674.80
traveled length: 1455.38
Height difference: 515.30
The photo depicts the arrival of the chair lift "Le Piane - Guado di Coccia" on its namesake mountain, at an altitude of 1,674 meters.
Upon arrival you can use the ski lift "Serra Campanile" for the downhill slopes "Le Capre" (little less than two kilometers in length) and "Porrara '(2,100 meters long)
The photo shows the area at the base of the lifts, in particular the arrival of Quartarana track with the track of the ski lift being replaced.
The area is particularly popular for families who want to teach the first lessons ski school for their children.